01 September, 2009

Finally!

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while and finally, here goes.

There’s a lot going on for me right now. I’m on this super break that’s like a fresh bout of excitement and discovery, and I’m having the fun of my life, literarily. I’m, more or less, learning in a totally unfamiliar, but cool, way about this concept of life; finding out new interesting bits here and there, everyday. It’s like an adventure; fun, kicks laughs and unforgettable moments.

I have not gotten the hang of this whole living business yet, but I’m on my way.

So, here’s the deal. I kind of realize this living thing is not a solo walk. We’re all sort of in it together. Therefore, I have decided to turn this cute young lady’s blogworld to an adventure chronicle, of a kind. I’m going to be sharing my adventures on this pursuit of living to the full, and I’m hoping you’ll be up to the challenge of joining in and sharing some of your very own.

One thing is certain though; it’s going to be an exciting ride!

So, what do you say?

2 comments: