14 October, 2009

Hi-Hi!!!!

Blogworlds are fascinating, at least to me. So many features, different ways and opportunities to express myself. So please forgive me for taking this long to get going, but I am sure you will see eventually that it was well worth the wait. I like to feel any new environment I find myself first before anything, and that there is exactly what I've been doing.Exploring my options and choosing those that are uniquely me (you  will find that I encourage this a lot too).

So, here's the new dawn.

However, to prep you in a way for what's coming, let me say:
            -Be ready for adventure.
            -Be prepared to smile.
            -Be warned, your heart will definitely be warmed ( kind of rhymes
             eh?).
            -Be very objective.I am quite christian and it so shows bad in all I
             do.
            -Please, be free.Share what you think and feel about anything
             I write.
            -And be bold.Step out and enjoy yourself.It always pays on the long
             run, (and even the short,whatever that means, ha ha!)

Here goes...........

1 comment: