It's been a fantastic time for me. Been plenty laughs, tears, songs and dancing. And of course, learning. Being seeing a lot of new things about life and living. It's been an interesting time. I found out these golden truths that i learnt make all the difference. It's done amazing things for me. Hope it makes a difference for you too.
Here they are, enjoy!
1. God understands, more than you or anybody thinks He does.
"Isa 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."
2. the future is not some far away time. It begins today. Start today, don't waste any more time, take time. Don't let it pass you by.
3. To win a race a runner must set his mind on the race, on the prize, the finish line, not on the other runners, or the spectators or the audience or the irregularity of the tracks or the workers around. He must run with his mind set on one thing; that one thing that matters. we must set our minds and hearts on what really matters. not what we think matters, or what others think matter, on what matters.
4. Today is what gives birth to tomorrow. We must learn to live TODAY. We must never loose heart because of what we are today, remembering that every big thing started from one little thing.
"within a single acorn is an entire forest"
5. You cannot do it on your own. It's a gross waste of time trying to.
"Psalm 127:1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it...."
"Zech 4: 6 Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit....."
"Isa 40:30 & 31 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
And there you have it. I pray it does some good in your life too. Let me leave you with this dear friend, a fantastic smile. Have a lovely day!